Friday, April 6, 2012

Some Interesting Facts About Raccoons Respect My Piss (Plus a Few You Wish You Didn't Know)

I'm still nose down-ass up in the post-production phase of my new Kindle book, RACCOONS RESPECT MY PISS BUT WATCH OUT FOR SKUNKS. Scout's honor: I will return to blogging as usual once I come up for air. In the meantime, a few interesting tidbits regarding the book:

No animals were harmed in the making of RACCOONS. Pity about the human.

I refrained from gratuitous use of the word, "quotidian."

I insisted that the book be printed on environment-friendly paper only. Then I found out that Kindle books don't use paper.

The official peanut butter employed in the Raccoons Project is Laura Scudder "Nutty." (How appropriate.)

The Lamborghini Murcielago was chosen as the official car of the Raccoons Project. Unfortunately, Lamborghini never got back to me.

The word "bipolar" appears 10 times in the book. The word "crazy" 28 times. This is intentional.

In the movie version of the book, I save the world and get the girl, or get slowly eaten by a well-mannered orange land whale - I can't remember which.

The skunks still laugh at me.

***

You can start reading my book right now by clicking on the link below, which will take you to Amazon.com. Because I am cutting out the middleman, I am offering RACCOONS at the very low price of $4.99.



If you don't have a Kindle, you can download your free Kindle app for your iPad, phone, desktop, or laptop by clicking the link below.

Download your free Kindle app.

Happy reading!

No comments: