Friday, February 20, 2009

Rocks!



Consider this the fourth installment in my 1000-videos nature trilogy.

Of all the various treatment and recovery strategies, the "nature cure" is the oldest and perhaps the most reliable. I am extremely fortunate to be living in a rural environment, where I all I have to do is open the door.

I shot this two miles (as the hawk flies) from my home in southern CA, forty miles out of San Diego and about ten miles from the Mexican border. The day before, I came back all excited about the waterfall footage in my camcorder. This time, I decided to make the area's magnificent rocks and boulders the subject of my video.

I can't begin to describe the feeling, 3,500 feet up in the mountains, beneath a brilliant cobalt sky, watching the light bounce off nature's Stonehenge wonders on all sides of me.

Enjoy ...

No comments: