Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Managing Anger



Here's a video I shot last year. No koalas were harmed making this movie. Enjoy ...

Further reading from mcmanweb:

Anger in Depression and Bipolar Disorder

This is pure anger talking, as potentially as deadly as cyanide on a personal level, more powerful than a nuclear weapon on a collective level. Sooner or later everyone must learn to deal with their anger or face the consequences. For people with mood disorders the stakes are even higher, as anger is to an episode what a match is to a keg of gunpowder. The process also works in reverse, as our population, including our loved ones, generally have a lot to be angry about. ...

2 comments:

Evan said...

I'd rather have it transformed - into targeted, elegant, effective action - than managed; if you see what I mean.

John McManamy said...

Hey, Evan. I know exactly what you mean. That's why voting last Nov felt so good to me - along with the results.