Sunday, April 10, 2011

NAMI San Diego Walk - We Need Your Support



I put this together for NAMI San Diego. Our annual Walk is taking place this Saturday, 8 AM April 16 at Balboa Park (6th and Quince), and I urge you to attend if you're living in the area. You can register on site (beginning at 6:30 AM) or in advance on the NAMI San Diego website).

Also, if you are a fan of this blog, I urge you to support me in supporting NAMI San Diego by making a donation on my Walk Page.

I serve on the board of NAMI San Diego, and I put way too much time into it, which is nothing compared to the heroes who founded NAMI and gave those of us living with mental illness a voice, and more heroes who kept the vision alive and more heroes pushing the vision forward. I am inspired by these people and the great work they do, so please pay attention:

I provide Knowledge is Necessity as a free service, along with mcmanweb. This is the only time I hit readers up for money, and it's not even going to me. Any small gesture of support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

No comments: